Sunday, July 24, 2011

Everything's going so well!

I think it's finally happened. I may have become addicted to running. I've started to notice that I feel like something is missing on my rest days. I had a successful third week following the training schedule. And as crazy as it sounds, I am looking forward to the 9 mile long run for next week. I haven't ever pushed myself that far and I am really excited to see how I do. My mile time has been steadily improving and despite the additional weight I've put on, my calves are starting to get that hard core runner look to them. Wooooo! They did look pretty good with my high heels today. It's always nice to have some positive reinforcement like that. I've also found motivation through using the dailymile.com site. I love all the information and feedback you can get there. Here's to another great week of running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment